Monday, August 22, 2011

It was a Good Day

The twins said they had a good first day of school. They got to play on the playground together, sat next to their classmates at lunch and learned about their classrooms. I had some paperwork to fill out when I got home from work and I'm sure there will be more.

Bella said they made a trip to the library and listened to a story about a gingerbread man and got to eat gingerbread cookies. Quinn of course said he didn't know what they did in school! LOL!

Bella did a cute handprint on a page that had an adorable poem about her First Day of Kindergarten. I have posted in on her page. Quinn said he did one too, but his teacher didn't send it home.

They are excited about going back to school and I'm excited to hear what they do everyday. It has been nice so far having time to get things done around the house. I think I can get used to this, however it will still take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment