Thursday, August 18, 2011

Few More Days!

It's almost time for school! We have a few more last minute things to get on the kids school supply list, and I am trying to make sure everything is together. I was hoping to get the kids up today at their regular 'school time' however I'm fighting a sinus infection and just wanted to sleep!

Tomorrow the twins have 'Meet the Teacher' and we are also bringing all of their supplies, because I know they will not be able to carry all of it on Monday on the BUS! I am excited for them to start school, however I know that will be another emotional day for me as they will be gone ALL DAY!! New adventures are always scary, but this will be great for them. I can't wait to hear all of the stories they bring home, and see how they like the BIG SCHOOL!

Time to get this day started, a list together of what we still need since I am behind and get ready for tomorrow! Kindergarten here WE come!

No comments:

Post a Comment