Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting Ready!

Well it's that time of year to get things ready. Kindergarten is right around the corner and summer is almost over. Quinn and Bella have had their yearly check ups at the pediatrician, and let me tell you between Quinn and Brinlee I ahven't been to the pedi office that much in a week let alone a year!

I have gotten most of their school supplies on the list, with a few more to purchase yet. They got new backpacks and lunch bags ready to go! We have 'Meet the Teacher Night' on August 19th. So we are very excited!!

I don't know if I told you or not but they both were accepted into the Dual-Language Program! Only 36 kindergarteners are accepted and they BOTH GOT IN!! They will be doing half of their day in English and half of their day in Spanish. I better get my translation book soon and start learning my Spanish! All I know right now, is...uno, dose, tres. (Is that the correct spelling anyways?) Oh boy....

Anyway I hope that you choose to follow their school blog. I think I will be able to keep up this year with posting once a week, or here and there since they are in school all day. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment