Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doing Great!

Well the first week is almost to a close and the kids are loving school! They have had P.E., science, movie time and more. It's great seeing them being excited to get on the bus as well as excited when they come home to tell me a little bit about what they did during the day.

It has been a small struggle for me to figure out what to send for lunchf or Quinn but I'm sure I will really start figuring out what to give him. Right now it's more of snacks, I just want hom to get used to school.

I posted some, well more like a lot, of pictures that Quinn has drawn at school. He does an amazing job! Such an imagination!! Be sure to check out his page to see his artwork.

I hope school continues to be fun for them and makes learning easy. I have had some troubles with our HOA and the bus, but that's another story...

Looking forward to all of the Kindergarten adventures this year as well as finally having a little more time to get my things done during the day. However I should bite my tounge, I might just jinx myself. LOL! Here are a few pictures from our walk home on their first day. I forgot to take a picture with the twins before they left for their first day, so I figured a picture at the end of their first day was just as important!!
Me and my AMAZING kindergarteners!

The ride of Champions home!

No comments:

Post a Comment