Tuesday, September 20, 2011

No Bus this Morning

As usual we walked to the bus stop. The kids met their friends and while we were waiting they wanted to play tag. I told them not to run because the sidewalk was wet because of the sprinklers. Well, of course they did not listen. Bella was running and she slipped and fell face first! I freaked a little as was worried about her face. She got up and I knew right away she was completely embarassed! Poor girl!! She wanted to cry, but didn't.

Her knees were all scraped up and started to bleed, her face was just red a little so that was good. I had my neighbor wait with Quinn for the bus and I took Bella home to clean her up. We put band-aids on her knees and her face was just red, like a rug-burn. I wrote a note to her teacher in case she complained later of a headache or something.

It was my first time experiencing the car-rider line. Ugh, so glad that they take the bus so I can be right back home, not have to wait i my car running in the heat and I can at least give them a kiss goodbye! I told the teachers out there that she is usually a bus rider and fell this am so she didn't know where to go.

I'm sure her face will be red-er (is that a word?) when she gets home. Hoping she has a great day and has learned once again to LISTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment