Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Going Good

School is going well for the twins! Days fly by for me even though I have more time to do things during the day. Some days I wish I didn't have to work so I could get more done. Oh well...

They are really ejoying school and I can't wait to hear how they are doing at Parent/Teacher conferences at the end of October. It's a little weird having them get on the bus and off the bus and not driving to pick them up. But then again it's great because I save on gas!

Their first field trip is rapidly approaching. It's to a petting farm on Halloween. The cost of these feild trips are expensive too! $25 per child! Another debt to add to my debt, I don't want them to be left out of a field trip just because we can't pay for it. I know they would be heartbroken. We will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment