Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 5

Quinn: Cranky as usual in the mornings, I don't know what it is lately but trying to get him to do stuff I always hear..."I can't do that much," "I can't wait that long." Boy oh Boy! Anyway he has done a lot of papers so be sure to check those out on his page. He loves playing with his new friends at school and was also excited that he got to pet Razor in class! Ms. Denissa says that he is so quiet, I don't believe that! I wish he wouldn't whine at home, I guess I have to run a school here. He also did some finger painting too of some bees!

Bella: Always has a great day in school. She has been working hard at writing the letter 'B' of course her favorite. Her name was even on the board since it starts with the letter 'B'. She was line leader this week too! Bella has done many papers and drawings so be sure to also check out her page once I get all of them scanned in. Ms. Particia says that she is sooo smart, but doesn't say a word! I hope that changes, because she is not like that at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment