Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 4

Wow what a week it was I can't even remember what happened. So many things going on I totally dropped the ball and forgot to post about their week. I feel so bad! I promise to keep up with the next weeks to give an overview.

They did do a great performance for Grandparents Day. Quinn's was on Thursday and they sang a song, well Quinn just kinda stood there, but he knew the sign language that they learned to go with it. Bella knew all the words to her performance, hers was on Friday. It was nice to see what they do in Chapel too! So fun!!! I will add the videos once I get them edited, I Hope soon! My list doesn't end... LOL!

I have a TON of papers that Quinn and Bella did that are amazing that I hope to get scanned in tomorrow so be sure to look out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment